Ansys Additive Print
Ansys Additive Print eliminates the guesswork and hours of wasted time in metal additive manufacturing workflows. This easy-to-use stand-alone solution is useful for Additive machine operators and design engineers who need to build parts first-time-right.
Additive Print allows to:
- Reduces costly trial-and-error experiments for metal powder-bed additive manufacturing
- Mitigate uncertainty
- Design geometries for more accurate printing
- Accelerate production
- Gain confidence in prices quoted to customers
Additive Print enables to predict:
- Final shape of the printed part
- Layer-by-layer distortion and stress
- Optimal support structures
- Auto generation of distortion-compensated STL files
- Build failure and potential blade crash
Ansys Additive Print is included in Ansys Additive Suite and is also available as a stand-alone module.
Request a free demo