Ansys Additive Prep
Ansys Additive Prep is built into Ansys SpaceClaim that allows you to prepare the component for the 3D printing process. It is tightly integrated into the additive workflow allowing to easily investigate a set of variables to export for simulation to identify failure modes and determine the expected distortions and stresses, without utilizing machine time and print materials.
Ansys Additive Prep enables to:
- Creates build volume
- Orients part
- Creates support regions
- Create advanced support geometries with full control over all details
- View the Build File with the Slice Viewer
- Modify or specify build parameters
- Export geometries for simulation
- Estimate costs
- Create and export build files to additive manufacturing equipment
Ansys Additive Prep is included in ANSYS Additive Suite and Ansys Additive Print and is also available as an add-on to Ansys SpaceClaim.
Request a free demo