Learn how Moving Particle Simulation (MPS) may reduce the number of prototypes, cut development costs and reduce the development time of your lubrication system.
Date: 19th September 2019.
Venue: EnginSoft Nordic | IDEON Science Park, Scheelevägen 17, Lund, Sweden
Timetable: 9:00 - 17:00
The MPS method does not require any mesh which save significant time, especially when dealing with complex geometry such as gearboxes, axles, differential gears, planetary gears, motors, but also for applications like mixers and for water management and wading applications.
We offer this training at our office in Lund, Sweden.
Particleworks software overview
The simulation process, from geometry to results
- Graphical user interface
- Project and Directory Structure
- Geometry handling
- Model definition, physical properties, boundary conditions and numeric parameterization
- Solver options
- Best practices and advanced settings
- Post processing: flow visualization, quantitative post-processing
Best practices and advanced settings
- What if studies and optimization
- Scheduling of jobs
- CPU vs GPU
Discuss your needs and models
The training is free of charge.
For more information:
EnginSoft Nordic s (dot) glifberg (at) enginsoft (dot) se