Information on the processing of personal data under Art. 13-14 of UE Regulation 2016/679
1. Interested parties: website visitors.
As the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", EnginSoft SpA hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Your personal data will be treated in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and its confidentiality obligations.
Purposes of data processing: Your data will be processed for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legislative or contractual obligations, specifically:
- Consulting activities;
- Marketing and advertising purposes;
- Advanced navigation or personalized content management purposes;
- Statistical purposes and analysis of navigation and users;
- The obligations of the applicable laws.
Functional data processing is necessary to fulfil these obligations and is required to properly manage the relationship, and the provision of such data is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller hereby also advises that the failure to communicate, or the incorrect communication of any of the mandatory information, may make it impossible to guarantee the congruity of the data processing itself.
For the purposes of the above-mentioned processing, the Data Controller may acquire knowledge of certain types of personal data, in particular: racial or ethnic origin. The processing of personal data concerning these specific categories is carried out in compliance with Art. 9 of the GDPR.
Methods of processing. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By electronic means with the use of software systems managed by the Data Controller and third parties;
- Creation of profiles related to customers, suppliers, or consumers;
- Data collection via information technology or telecommunications.
All processing is carried out in accordance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and with the use of the appropriate security measures.
Communication: Your data will be disclosed only to competent and duly appointed persons in order to perform the services necessary to properly manage the relationship, with guaranteed protection of the rights of the data subject concerned.
Your data will be held only by persons expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of staff:
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, namely:
- Facebook Custom Audience: Advertising service, Advertising target, Content customization.
Disclosure: Your personal information will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the above purposes, to the following non-EU countries:
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
Retention Period. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- Limited to the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed to execute and fulfill contractual purposes;
- Limited to the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed and in compliance with the time periods prescribed by law.
Since all browsers - and frequently the different versions of the same browser - vary considerably, you can find detailed information on how to do this yourself in your browser's preferences by looking in your browser's help function.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it does stop the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For more information and waiver options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
For details on the purpose and duration of cookies, see the relevant paragraph.
Data Controller: in accordance with the Law, the Data Controller is EnginSoft SpA (Via Della Stazione, 27 – Frazione Mattarello, 38123 Trento (TN); telephone: +39 0461 915391; Italian VAT number: IT00599320223) in the person of Roberto Casale.
You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten), limited, updated, rectified, transferred, or to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as, in general, to exercise all the rights provided for by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
2. EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exists, even if not yet recorded, and to have it communicated in an intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed of:
- The source of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of the processing;
- The logic applied to the processing if the latter is carried out by electronic means.
- The identification data of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn of the data in their capacity as designated representatives in the State’s territory, as managers, or as the person in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- Updates, rectifications or, when interested, the integration of the data;
- The deletion, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including the data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b), including their contents, have been reported to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Data portability.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- To the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Cookies are small text files that visited websites send to users' terminals, where they are stored and then transmitted to the same websites on subsequent visits. "Third party" cookies, on the other hand, are set by a different website from the one being visited by the user. This is because each website may contain elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc..) that reside on servers that are different to that of the website being visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, session monitoring, recording information about specific configurations of users accessing the server, language and other browsing preferences, etc.
The cookies we use are divided into the following categories:
The website and our web pages are built using common Internet platforms. These have built-in cookies that resolve compatibility issues (e.g. to identify browser type) and improve performance (e.g. faster loading of content).
Our cookies may also store your preferences for the website (e.g. language) or aim to improve your experience (e.g. personalizing a message or content). This will apply to areas where you have specifically registered for access or to create an account.
We use various third-party analytics tools to help us understand how visitors use our website. This allows us to improve the quality and content of the site for our visitors. Aggregate statistical data includes information such as total visits or page views and referrals to our website.
Persistent, but will be automatically deleted after 24 months if you no longer visit https://www.enginsoft.com
We use third-party social media buttons or widgets to provide you with additional functionality to share content from our web pages to social media websites and email. Use of these widgets or buttons may place a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use, to ensure that your interaction is displayed on our web pages (e.g. the social share count cache is updated), and to record information about your activities on the Internet and on the website. We encourage you to review each provider's privacy information before using these services.
Persistent, but will be automatically deleted after 24 months if you no longer visit https://newsroom.enginsoft.com
For information about Smart Link Privacy: www.enginsoft.com/privacy-smart-link.
For information about Privacy Employees: www.enginsoft.com/privacy-employees.html.