Discover how the Free Maple Player can be used for easy Maple worksheet deployment in your company
Thursday 29 June | 10:00 am to 10:20 am BST - Webinar
Thursday 29th June | 10:00 am to 10:20 am BST
Discover how the Free Maple Player can be used for easy Maple worksheet deployment in your company.
With the Free Maple Player, you can:
- Use interactive Maple applications to perform computations and visualize results.
- Easily access the collection of interactive
- Math Apps available through built-in access to the MapleCloud.
- Perform any operation that uses interactive components, including entering mathematical expressions, moving sliders, playing videos, and rotating plots, with limitations only on the number of characters that can be entered.
- Brief introduction to Maple
- Building of a sample worksheet
- Interactive computations performed in the free Maple Player
- Q&A and close
Speakers: Elio De Marinis, Filippo Furlan
*subject to change
Thursday 29th June
10:00 am BST
to 10:20 am BST
The webinar will be held in English.
Please fill out the form to register for the webinar by 27th June 2017.
EnginSoft are distributors of Maple and MapleSim products in Europe.
Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. It is a complete, rapid solution development environment for technical organizations, and is also at the core of MapleSim.
MapleSim is an advanced system-level modeling and simulation tool that applies modern techniques to dramatically reduce model development time, provide greater insight into system behavior, and produce fast, high-fidelity simulations. Among its key features, a vast library of components from several engineering domains.